Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Because I'm just that crazy...

I feel the need to share with you some revolutionary items that will change your daily routine. I have to thank Baking Bites for pointing me in the direction of the first item but the others have slowly snuck into my growing basket of "Things I Intend to Buy With My First Paycheck". :-D


All the photos are courtesy of Amazon.com, as are the ridiculous Christmas wishlists I've started to accumulate.

First, having the strongest sweet tooth known to man, I have to introduce Cupcake Dental Floss. How much more incentive do you need to floss twice a day! lol I'd floss every HOUR with this stuff...
Plus you can keep your breath "cupcake-ified" with Cupcake Mints! Between flavored dental floss and cupcake mints, you'll want to make out with yourself! Or pull your own teeth out to save on dentistry.... whichever works for you. :-D
Somewhat related, if you're not much of a cupcake person, there's also Breakfast Dental Floss for that added oomph to your morning routines. You can go for Waffles, Bacon or even coffee!! Or for a full-blown morning pick-me-up, use all three.
And one last thing, just because I'm a huge fan of food-shaped things that are something else entirely. I present to you Meatball Bubble Gum. Looks like an authentic, delicious Italian meatball, but is actually a little brown ball of gum! lol You might think it's weird but I think it's awesomely fun.

Enough of these odds and ends... I'll be back to posting recipes soon. The sun is finally coming out again which will make it easier to take proper pictures. :)

3 comments:

Christie said...

Oh my god. The cupcake floss. I may have to get that. I really would floss all the time!

tonic said...

WANT! All of it!

JennyMac said...

I ordered the bacon and cupcake floss for my dentist to use with his patients....he was stunned and thrilled. I showed him the website so he could get the breakfast floss set next....some fun yet weird stuff there for sure!