Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Brief Intermission

I fully intend to post about BB's Bonus Recipes, Sauteed Broccolini chosen by Mary at Meet Me in the Kitchen and Brownie Pudding chosen by me!, but I've got a pretty busy couple of days. Persian New Year is at 4:44 am, and we're trying to get everything together. Not to mention, my sister-in-law's birthday was Tuesday and we're going out for dinner tomorrow night to celebrate.

I also have plans to post all about Norooz/Nowrooz/Norouz (Persian New Year) tomorrow, so I can explain a lot of the traditions we go through- from the haft sin, a gorgeous table set with various meaningful items, to sabzi polo with white fish, white fish with dill-flavored basmati rice as a traditional dish for the evening...

Sorry for the delay but I promise I will post about everything as soon as I possibly can! :)

No comments: